Sunday, May 25, 2008

JOy of being a Rahmaniac!!!

A.R.Rahman-Mozart of madras!!I am a big fan of ARR!I just love all his songs starting from roja till now(jaane tu )...From my childhood, i have the habit of buying casette the 1st day his audio releases.... Till now,that eagerness and expectations has never ceased..Last week,20th i heard that Jaane tu songs are relesed..After finishing my work soon, i was rushing to landmark to get the Jaane tu(JTYJN) songs..I was searching for the CD in new releases session but i couldnt find it :( i was really disappointed bcz i was 2 eager 2 hear it..but to my surprise i saw ARRs ADA Cd der.. Got that ADA cd and came back.THen i went to net centre and heard all Jaane tu(JTYJN) songs online..Wow!!!wat a songs..it was peppy and enjoyable esplly aditi song and pappu cant dance saala...ARR has once again mesmerised me by giving such a nice songs:)Hats off to ARR!!!I had not much expectation on ADA since the music of film was started 4 yrs back..I just started to hear those songs..2nd song was Hawa sun hawa song sung by sonu nigam n alka yagnik.wow!!wat a song and superbly sung by sonu nigamand alka ji!!i was feeling like flying in sky after hearing that song:)As i was passing thru every song it was getting better and better!!Maherbaan by ARRahman ji was mind blowing!!!So soothing ,so wonderful and his voice was so good.. Milo Wahan Wahan by Alka Yagnik, Jayachandran was also superb!!! If i want 2 dance ,i am listening jaane tu(JTYJN) songs!!If i want 2 be in peace , i m listening ADA.. A week has passed bt still after hearing so many times 2 ,i hv nt got bored..I have become addictive to those songs.. A double treat from rahman!!!!Wat more can i expect from him!!He has not all disappointed any time.. Even Sachin is not being expected to score century in every match he plays but Rahman s expected to score everytime and he scores!!!Proud of being a fan of Rahman!!!

No comments: