Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Superstitious beliefs and happenings!!!!!!!!!

27th May -7.30 AM-->Me along with my roommate(vijay) were getting ready to go to office. Then we both left our room and when we were walking on the road ,a cat crossed us from right to left.. My roommate told me that something bad will happen today since cat has crossed our way and went.I was telling him(laughing) that something bad will happen to the cat since it has crossed us.9.00AM--> When i was in my seat ,I got a call from vijay that our room door has not been locked.One of my roommate was taking bath and another roommate left the room taking the key along with him.My roommate who was taking bath came to know that key is missing when he was about to leave to office.So he left the room unlocked and went to office in a hurry. I had a key along with me but couldnt go back to room and lock it since it will take 2 hrs to go n come back to office and i had a bit of work to do also.While i was having lunch to office, i was telling to my roomates(office mates too) vijay and sathish that now only i remembered that cat crossed while i was walking on the road.Sathish told me that when he enterd the office, a cat crossed him while he was about to enter his building.I dont believe these superstitions and etc but could still could corelate the happenings.Evening i was rushing from office to my room to see whether everything is in its place in room.Door was open but nothing was stolen.Luckily,nobody has come there.We have computer,tv,dvd player etc in room and thats a big relief!!!I know cat has nothing to do for our carelesness but thats a coincidence!!!

3 comments:

arunima said...

a black crossin d road.. simply means it is going somehwere..... ;)
nice blog. but u'll have to brush up ur grammer. blogrolling u!

Bit Rocks! said...

Arunima...

I wrote that wen i was in company:)thats y didnt care about grammer and speeling mistakes:-)

Aruna Raman said...

An interesting post.. Never got the thought of correlating these stuff.. A simple, yet interesting one.. Good to read. keep going. My wishes..

Cheers,.
Aruna Raman
(A voracious reader)